This is a travel lovers site, discussing the travel, beautifully placed in the world, hotel packages and best places to visit. Hopefully, this will help you to plan a journey.
Home » About
Plan Your Trip
- Mr Fu's fabulous Hong Kong pudding shopVenerable sweet shop Kwan Kee makes cakes and puddings from scratch every day, winning the Kowloon takeaway recognition from Michelin• Hong Kong shopping guideKwan Kee snack store has been selling sweets on a busy corner of Fuk Wah street, in Hong Kong’s Sham Shui Po district, Kowloon, since the 1960s. Owner Fu Wing-Cheung named the […]
- Island hopping in Greece’s DodecaneseRhodes and Kos are the Dodecanese’s big names, but this new island-hopping trip focuses on the archipelago’s smaller gems, where visitors may have the gorgeous beaches to themselvesThere is a blueness of sea that seems feasible only via Photoshop or an Instagram filter, but which is made real around the south-east Aegean’s Dodecanese islands. The […]
- Concrete thinking's in fashion at Brussels' brutalist Jam HotelBudget hotels always offer basic, boxy rooms, but not many are as creative as this alternative gem in the Belgian capitalBrussels is a city of grand townhouses and art nouveau. Yet plonked in the middle of the Belgian capital, on a nondescript street corner, has appeared a hotel that looks like downtown LA had it […]
- Wright’s Food Emporium, Llanarthney, Carmarthenshire: reviewThis pub/cafe/deli on the edge of the Brecon Beacons made a name for itself with its excellent food and laid-back charm. Now it’s added stylish accommodation ‘over the shop’ so diners can crash out after dinnerYou always want a good pub within walking distance of a holiday let. So a cottage that shares a building […]
- After the earthquake: Umbria's culinary magic is winning back visitorsTwo powerful earthquakes laid waste to parts of central Italy last year, but resilient producers in fabulously foodie – and beautiful – south-east Umbria are determined to look forward, not back‘Would you like to meet the pigs?” said Giuseppe Fausti. It seemed a strange idea, popping in on friends and relations of the animals that […]